Monday, September 5, 2011

A Matter of Time.

Who would have thought, researching and writing a few detailed essays would have been so time consuming. Anyway, work on this foray into UAPs UFOs has been progressing, and something of substance should be out by the end of the month. In the mean time, I have come across some more sites worth of note. The first would be the successor to seti@home or rather, the rebooted version. I will be getting "back" to it soon: I was an avid member between 98/99 but, life got in the way, and I haven't been back since. The next is very much related: http://www.seti-germany.de/. I think the web address says it all. The last is Citizen Science I expect some great things will come from that site soon.

That is about it for this week, as the other projects are still forming and requiring much time.

BTW: Does anyone out there know of a good tutorial on DIY RADIO-Telescopes?

No comments:

Post a Comment